Raycutter Hs: Complete machining, chip guiding stages, edge rounding and marking
The RayCutter HS is the machine of choice for complete machining of diamond tools made of PCD, CBN, CVD and MKD. The processing time is reduced enormously, as the roughing cut can be integrated into the machine. In this way the finishing volume is reduced. This performance is achieved by means of a specially developed adaptive beam shaping that automatically adapts the laser beam profile to the operating mode.
The RayCutter HS is considerably more economical than classic grinding or EDM with significantly better surface quality.
- Pre-cutting and finish machining on one system
- All machining operations in one clamping position
- Ideal for pallet processing
- Low set-up times thanks to the quick-clamping system
- Cutting edges free of chipping with very small rounding ≥ 3 μm
- Compact installation dimensions of the complete system
- Laser processing independent of diamond material
- Parameters can be customized by the operator
- Marking of the workpieces
- Optional production management using Jobmanager
- Remote monitoring of the manufacturing at an external workstation, also for several machines
- Suitable for Industry 4.0
The RayCutter HS has various extensions such as rotary axes, tool holders, palleting systems or a reference box.
RAYMAKE – the software for challenging laser precision machining
The RayCutter HS works with the operating and control software RAYMAKE, which was specially developed for laser processing machines from LASERPLUSS. It supports the manufacturing process in the LASERPLUSS machines and accompanies the user through the entire production process from the specification of the part to be manufactured (geometry, production parameters, measurements) and the holder specification (pallet or turntable adapter) through the machine setup to production.
RAYMAKE has a modular structure and encompasses all aspects of production with the laser system in different views. The user can comfortably switch between the views via two menu levels within the software. This way, he is safely guided through the entire production process.
|Mashine dimensions B x D x H||1808 x 1730 x 1600 mm|
|Cover opening height||575 mm|
|Machine weight||1800 kg|
|Energy consumption (without extraction)||1 kW|
|Connections||400 V / 50 Hz, 3 Ph|
|Travel range||X=400 mm, Y=250 mm, Z=100 mm|
|Processing range||300 x 250 mm|
|Accuracy||≥ 3 µm|
|Workpiece weight||≤ 20 kg|